Freitag, 14. Januar 2011

LA with my parents



Hey yall,

it has been 8 days since my parents arrived in LA and I can tell you that we've already experienced a lot! I remember the first night when I picked them up from the airport, LAX. They were so excited and the looked better than Martin and Dave when they came to Los Angeles. I took them to Subway, I ate a lil bit and then I brought them to my "home" where my roomie Andrea waited for them. I showed them everything and then I talked a little bit with them but they were really tired so they went to bed early. I remember, the first night they woke me up at 430 or so in the morning because they couldnt sleep anymore...stupid jetlag hehe. My mom's first question was "when can I go shopping?You don't have anything in your fridge and I wanna shopping..Are the supermarkets open"? lol...I thought I was having a bad dream but it was the reality! 430 am and she wants to go shopping...hahaha
Anyways, we talked even more, had breakfast and then we went to target in order to buy groceries so that we won't starve in the couple next days...After that I showed them the area, showed them where the Bank of America is and so on..Aaaw I already cannot remember everything we did the first few days because we've done so much already. For example, we went to San Diego for two nights and three days, I went to the Miami-Clippers game on wednesday and today I took them to Hollywood and the citadel outlet mall. My dad particularly enjoyed the Balboa Park and the Old Town in San Diego. It's interesting to note what kind of things I did with my parents and Kia compared to the things I did with Henry in SD. With Henry, I went to the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Safari, and clubbing whereas with my parents and Kia I visited museums and parks. It's the same city but from a totally different perspective but I have to say that it was also very interesting. I guess if I went another time to San Diego I would still find a few new things and do new things there.
On wednesday, I took my dad to his first NBA game in his life and I think he really enjoyed it!!The only thing which stressed him (and as a consequence me) out was the fact that we left only "one" hour before the game started, and that there was a lot of traffic on the freakin 101 North and 110 North,respectively. Nevertheless, we arrived just in time and we saw a packed Staples Center! On top of that, we saw an exciting and close game and the Clippers won against Miami :-) We saw Blake Griffin, Dywane Wade, LeBron James, and Chris Bosh in action!! Oh and Rihanna and Jessica Alba were also at the game so we weren't the only celebrities who went there haha :-) By the way, I also bought a new camera and a cell phone for my dad so that he'll be busy all time figuring out how to operate those electronic devices haha :-). Maybe, but only maybe we'll also buy an Apple product here in the US but that's still open for discussion..Some people in this reduced familiy trip want to buy it and other don't so we'll see what happens.

Tomorrow, we'll go to Long Beach and meet friends (or associates or relatives, whatever lol) from Leo H. and then we'll also already have to pack our suitcases because we'll leave LA on sunday and fly to Hawaii! Yay yay yay I'm already looking forward it altough I know it will sometimes be a hard time with my parents..I feel like a babysitter sometimes ;) Anyways, it'll be an amazing time and I'll take many pictures, that's fo sho! Oh, speaking of Hawaii and the good weather there, we just had 80+ degrees today and it was approximately the same temperature the last few days..that equals around 24 or 25 degrees Celcius. In this sense, my parents are really lucky :-)

I will write more about the time in San Diego but for right now it's enough, and I'm tired so I hope you guys like what u can read so far. Have a good day in Germany/good night in America!

Yours,

Flow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen