Montag, 3. Januar 2011

Gang violence





I dont know why it happened but it happened at the dorms of my school.
One of my friends/associates left his girlfriend's dorm and wanted to go to another friend's dorm when he "got jumped",meaning that some guys ambushed him and beat him up.

I got involved into this because I played basketball with Leroy (his name) two days before that (it was, actually, on New Year's Eve) and I was texting with him during that day when he suddendly texted me that he got jumped. This was at around 12am at night. Six hours later, I picked him and his girlfriend up from a nearby hospital. It was only 1.1 miles away from my house so it wasn't an issue for me. When we returned at the dorms, Leroy showed me exactly where it happened and he also picked up his slippers which he lost during the fight. We also discovered some blood spots because one of the guys apparently cut him with a knife..He told me that six (I dont know if that is true or not) tried to beat him up!And they were gang members so I asked him if he had some problems with one or some of the gangs here but he denied it but I don't know if he is telling me the truth..
Anyways, the good thing about the story is that nothing really serious happened to him and that the police caught the "gangbangers" or attackers :-)
The bad thing about this story is that it happened on campus which is a little bit scary, considering that I also leave the gym late sometimes, and if he is telling me the truth and he is really innocent then it is even more scary!

Oh and by the way, this guy is a tremendous athlete...It's really amazing, he's only 5-10 tall but he can dunk and he did gymnastics back in Belize. He did a blackflip on the spot just like I do a layup and he also did a " Randwende mit dreifachem Flick-flack mit doppelter Schraube" just to impress me haha!
Get well soon boy and stay away from the trouble!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen